Other webs:

Second Batxillerat
blogspot:http://laia2605.blogspot.com/
portfolio: http://laia2bportfolio.blogspot.com

nUtElla

dimecres, 6 de febrer del 2008

How are yOuuu?
Well, by now I haven’t got important things to tell you… but it’s the time for make a new entrance because I've got time.
In the “Batxillerat Social”, the people who have got the Company subject, we have to do a project of marketing. We have to had to chosen a product of the market for apply it in our project. I’ve chosen the famous cream of hazelnut and cocoa called NUTELLA. I think that everybody know this food.

I’m going to tell you something about Nutella’s history:
Nutella is an Italian food created in 1951 by Pietro Ferrro. This product belongs to Ferrero Company; it is in Alba, Italy. Nutella was the second product of this company and, before that the product to acquire the present name, it called “Supercrema gianduja”.
This cream has been, for 40 years a success on the world, and it’s well - known a round of 75 countries.
Each year, Ferrero sell more than one hundred million of Nutella, and for produce this quantity it needs 70.000 tonnes of cocoa, 56.000 tonnes of hazelnuts and 102.000 tonnes of milk.
This Company has got more products well – know too. For example in the chocolates' range there are Ferrero Rocher, Mon Chéri and Raffaello; in the snakes' range they have got the brand Kinder; TicTac is the brand of sweets, and other products.
I didn’t know that theses products belonged to the same Company, and when I read this information I surprised.

Maybe, a lot of people consume Nocilla (Nutella's competition) but, for my opinion it’s better Nutella. However, in my house we buy both brands.

I like this food so much, but the problem is it finishes very quickly and it has got a lot of calories… xDD

I hope that you’ve learnt something about Nutella that you didn’t know before.
;)




Byeee*

MY PORTFOLIO=)*

This will be my portfolio:

http://laia26sportfolio.blogspot.com/