Other webs:

Second Batxillerat
blogspot:http://laia2605.blogspot.com/
portfolio: http://laia2bportfolio.blogspot.com

dOn'T StOp tHe MuSic

dissabte, 26 de gener del 2008


Hello friends !!!!!!!

Today I want to show you the Rihanna’s new song. She sings in English and the song is called “DON’T STOP THE MUSIC”.
It's likely that you have heard this song before, because always it’s put on the radio. For this reason every day I heard Rihanna’s song when I go with the car, and now I’m like “Don’t stop the music” so much. Maybe it’s a little bit long and bored because repeat a lot of times the same words, but for dance I think that her rhythm it’s ok =)

Rihanna’s famous song of the last year it was “Umbrella”. I’m sure that you have listened this song more than a time in the last summer.
Well, I put the video clip of Rihanna and her song because, if somebody haven’t still listened or if want to listen it, you could see the dance and listen the music. [Last year, I went to dance class with some friends and we learnt similar steps that there are in the middle of the video clip. Also we wore trousers like these dancers.]





Please don't stop the music (4x)

It's getting late,
I'm making my way over to my favourite place,
I gotta get my body moving shake the stress away,
I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way,
Possible candidate yeah
Who knew,
That youd be up here looking like you do,
You're making staying over here impossible,
Baby I must say your aura is incredible,
If you don’t have to go don't

Bridge:
Do you know what you started,
I just came here to party,
But now we’re rocking on the dance floor acting naughty,
Your hands around my waist,
Just let the music play,
We're hand in hand,
Chest to chest,
And now we're face to face

Chorus:
I wanna take you away,
Let’s escape into the music DJ let it play,
I just can't refuse it,
Like the way you do this,
Keep on rocking to it,
Please don't stop the,
Please don't stop the,
Please don't stop the music

Baby are you ready because it’s getting close,
don't you feel the passion ready to explode,
what goes on between us no one has to know,
this is a private show (oh)


MY PORTFOLIO=)*

This will be my portfolio:

http://laia26sportfolio.blogspot.com/