Other webs:

Second Batxillerat
blogspot:http://laia2605.blogspot.com/
portfolio: http://laia2bportfolio.blogspot.com

My sister and I *

dilluns, 3 de desembre del 2007

Hello everybody!!


I haven't still intruduced myself and now it's the time ;)


My name is Laia, I’m 16 and always, I’ve lived with my family in a little town near to Castelló d'Empúries called St. Pere Pescador.
When I was a baby, my family and I lived in a small flat but when I was tow years, we went to live to a bigger house.
Two years later, my little sister was born. Her name is Eva and she is twelve. This year she has started ESO in Castelló d’Empúries and I've started social Batxillerat.



Well, this photo is old but I haven't found an other that we stay together (the same of my oral presentation), sorry.
We are different, for example Eva always is doing things, she is very active person and very nervous, the contrary I am a quiet person. An other hand, we have in common a lot of things, one of them is that we like animals.
In our house we’ve had three dogs, but now only we’ve got one because the others dead. In a country near to our house, we’ve got some horses there, but only my father rides them because we haven’t got time for it.
The other thing that we’ve in common is that we like dancing. Often my sister dresses up with modern cloth and heeled shoes, she puts the CD in the DVD and she starts to dance and sing. Later, it’s probably that I would do the same thing xDD

I'm 4 years older than her but she is taller than me :( well, I can't do anything with that.

Well, I haven’t got more time because tomorrow I’ve got an exam and I must study.

See you tomorrow in class*

Bye!!

MY PORTFOLIO=)*

This will be my portfolio:

http://laia26sportfolio.blogspot.com/