Other webs:

Second Batxillerat
blogspot:http://laia2605.blogspot.com/
portfolio: http://laia2bportfolio.blogspot.com

In BarcelOna!!

dilluns, 24 de desembre del 2007

Hello everybody!!

I’m happy because we’ve got some days of relax but with homework!!! However, I like these holidays because they are the time for we are with the family.

Yesterday, my parents, my sister and I went to Barcelona to buy some presents for the family.
On morning, we went to buy in a commercial centre called L’Illa Diagonal. It is very big and there are a lot of shops. I hadn’t been there before and I liked it.

There, there were a lot of people shopping and the problem was that there were long queues of people to pay, in the changing room etc. and it was stressful for me.
For have lunch we didn’t eat very well because we went to a restaurant that we believed it was an other…
After that, we bought more but in other commercial centre, his name is Pedralbes. It is smaller than L’Illa but more luxurious. And all his shops have well-known and expensive label.
When the night was coming we decided come back at home. When we lift of commercial centre it was raining. Our car was far and we had to walk to it without umbrella because we hadn’t got it. I was wet and my feet too because the water went into my shoes... :(
It was a funny and long day!!

Well, we have to enjoy our holidays because the days pass very fast.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!! :P

MY PORTFOLIO=)*

This will be my portfolio:

http://laia26sportfolio.blogspot.com/