Other webs:

Second Batxillerat
blogspot:http://laia2605.blogspot.com/
portfolio: http://laia2bportfolio.blogspot.com

Cooking

dissabte, 24 de maig del 2008

How aRe yOuuu?
I hope very well ;)

Today, I’m going to tell you something about me.
Well, I like cooking, specifically to make the desserts but I don’t know so much.

If some day I have to prepare the lunch or the dinner to my family, I use to cook easy dishes like Italian pasta (macaroni, spaghettis …) or rice with a little bit of tuna, tomatoes, corn, egg, cheese, some olives etc., vegetables boiled, cheeps, salads, meat or fish and more, but not complicated dishes. [Now, it’s coming the season (summer) I have to cook the lunch very often, because my parents work and they can’t make it; so, my sister and I have to help to do the housework.]
Although, as I have told before, for me it’s better to make the desserts because I think it’s funnier. When I was a child, I already liked helping my grandmother to make some cakes and now, I make these and other cakes alone; I only need the recipe.
The dessert I make often is called brownie which is much known in England and more places of the world. The essential ingredients of this dessert is the chocolate and the walnut… it’s very good :P

Here, I leave brownie’s recipe if someone can make it or if he/she doesn’t know it, Ok?

Ingredients:
- 80g of fondant chocolate
- 125g of butter
- 2 eggs
- 150g of sugar
- 60g of flour
- 100g of walnuts

Preparation:
1. To melt the chocolate with the butter (to the bain-marie). Take off the recipient from the fire and to stop to cool.
2. To beat the eggs with the sugar until they are creamy and to add the molten chocolate.
3. To incorporate, little by little, the flour and the minced rudely walnuts, and to mix well.
4. It to lead in a rectangular tin (motlle) smeared with butter. To introduce it in the oven (200ºC), and to cook it during 20-25 minutes.
5. And to taste it!!!

I hope that somebody try to cook this dessert ;)

Enjoy it ;)

MY PORTFOLIO=)*

This will be my portfolio:

http://laia26sportfolio.blogspot.com/